Thursday, November 1, 2012

New and Un-Improved

X
Two posts in one hour? What is this guy thinking? Well I'm post-hungry. I've been starving, actually. In a sea of fashion and photo blogs lies a neglected, silly little "skate" blog named Swamp Ass. I started this in 2009 and nothing has come of it since then. Nothing was ever supposed to come of it, though. It was a way for myself to waste time and feel good about it. There are a lot of talented people out there these days, everyone is very hands on. When I made this blog I didn't even know what a blog was. I called this thing a website for like 3 months. I'm not very hip. But as time went on people began to catch on and follow, and that alone was enough for me to keep waking up early every morning and writing nonsense about the day prior as if it were even sort of important. It usually never is and it's easy to admit it, but one thing I didn't expect to get out of it was this smile. I documented 2009-2011 pretty heavily. If it wasn't daily it was bi-daily, and I'm stoked that I was somehow motivated enough to do it.

But, like most things I encounter, I lost interest. I'm notorious for this. A lot of you probably are too. Nostalgia is a heavy feeling though, so heavy that I'm here writing in this blank text box to an imaginary audience once again. Hi guys.

I'm going to be different and not post a picture for this post. The pretty visual can be my beautiful words... words that can be compared to a "butter-face." If the "face" we're referring to was imagery, then my words can be the "everything's fine" part.
Everythings fine butt-er-face. Haha. Damn, I'm hilarious. Ok, bye.

Stay Swampy.
B

1 comment: