Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So I caught up with Greg V. lately to get the low-down with my homies multi-thousand dollar deal with Sprite, some words on his finished video part in, Standards Forsaken, and what he has in store for us in the future. Ladies and gentlemen, this is as close to Hollywood as you'll get, so catch up with myself, and Greg V. This interview will be posted on WWW.SOGGYBONES.COM, but it'll be molded a bit different. This is the raw, simple, copy-and-paste, unedited version from my e-mail. Enjoy.



What's been going on since the last time we spoke?
brian!!! hasn't it been a while man?! a lot has been going on.. a lot of handling, traveling, experiencing, and all that jazz.. soo much dude.. but its nothing to brag about.. well maybe others would. but i rather not.. hype kills crucial.

How buttery is it living in Venice?..
soo clean brian, i mean i STILL wake up everything and look at the sun and thank god i live in california.. like wow.. i dont want nothin. i jus wanna feel the weather and shred on my stunt wood.. yeh feel? i left college and work for a good time!.. thats my life right now.. i dont have a job.. but i have money.. i fell upon a sprite contract. RIGHT?! its fucked.. but an epic event that has happend to me. i got my first check and .. yeah. im chillin hard. they can use me for work for the next like 2 years.

Explain a normal day for you?
lately?.. waking up early. feel the warmth of my innerself and not have my stress's take over.. get a bit lifted and go shred venice park.. after a bit i meet up with some friends that are very amazing at filming and editing. my homies levi and nathan. they kill it.. after that i head back to the park.. then hang with friends that want to gather later on in the night.. i try and handle any business i have to do before i head out to have a good time. some people would call me a scum bag.. but i dont need a 9 to 5.. nor a 4 year university.. im doin me. thats my job.. itll work out.

I saw your part fool shits ripping, were you satisfied with it?
im thankful for what i had for the part. i mean i couldnt skate for a while because i had eye surgery.. it was hell.. but everything in my part was before my eye surgery.. which was a whle ago ha ha ha.. but i have been on a mission and im having a new part in a video.. i try and film EVERY day.. time goes by really fast! i mean wow.. the weeks turn into years..

What was the title to the Video?
standards foresaken. i think you can buy it online hahah weird right?.. i came up with standards.. nathan sacharow who made it had foresaken.. nathan is the man.

Is there anywhere to check it out?
online.. or youtube pretty soon.. i want people to see it.. get that old footage over with. i hate when fools think that the video is tha latest me.. nah.

So tell me about this multi-thousand dollar deal with Sprite? Was it Sprite?
yes, sprite. i was shreddin at venice and some fool took a picture of me.. got a call.. sweet talked. it was a wrap. they had an audition for it and i sucked the worst! it was getting air off a shitty as ramp. it was dodgy. anyone who would get air was a mad man..

So what do you have planned for the future right now?
be me.. get my footage out there.. get a car.. handle business, get hooked up, and enjoy the beautys of life.. like being able to see. im reaching out for the sky, with the cutty eye!

Are you baked?
yes brian.

Did you skate Venice Park today?
yes, i learned a lot today

How close exactly do you live to Venice park?
15 minute skate..

Have you been filming lately?
soo much. i love it

Shooting any photos?
no! im slippin crucial. the photographers i know are dodgy as fuck.. weirdos toward me. i want to shoot photo's sooo bad!

What's up with new sponsors? Any companies on deck?
ehh, same ol' stuff. active and vox flow through anthony(robles) he is the shit.. funniest dude.. doesnt even try.. kinda like mike tyson. i havent even tried to get hooked up yet. i got connections. im jus focusing on footage. my boy LEVI MAESTRO is tryin to get me in with 'adidas".. im looking forward to that.

Are you working right now?
nope, jus skating full time!

Still living with Moms?
yes.. she is barely home though ha ha

Do you got a chick?
i dont know...

Are you merking milfs still?
they are my favorite!.. but not lately

If I came up to Venice would you buy me a beer?
duh.

I'm coming up to Venice to drink a beer with you regardless.
i like getting hurt with you.. good times

And shred a J at the park.
always

Pink sun-sets homie!
they free my soul!

GOOD LOOKS on these, I'll shout when it's all up and finished. I'm going to use that Pole Jam indy photo and a random Profile shot, word money? If there's any photos you really want to use let me know. Also mention anything I forgot. Good looks mang. Shout!
ILL SEND PHOTOS IN THE MORNING

peace brosef, Olives homie.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment