Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update 11.24

Yup, so it's Tuesday... we got two days until Turkey day and I'm not gonna lie--I'm hyped.

I don't really have a whole lot for you guys right this second.

For December, I'm currently in the works of:

- Vicente Rosales's Interview promoting his new skate flick he's filming and directing.
- Waylon Hendrick's "spotlight" interview.

and many random updates in between.

I know it's a while away, but we have another spotlight interview with Alex "Gerbs" Pedrosa coming up and he was actually posted here at the Swamp compound (aka a small corner of my room) chillen hard last night, scopin out some of the ideas and shit I have in mind about really getting this thing started.

Alex has already been out shooting photos and his interview will be a pleasure to see...

I advise you to lerk on YouTube and type in his name to check some of his old footy tapes, and constantly keep checking back here for more and more shit.

Anyways, I'll have some sick shit on here later tonight, until then hope every one is chillen hard.

Happy Tuesdays.

-B swamp

No comments:

Post a Comment