Sunday, September 19, 2010

For the December issue of Soggybones I've decided to get acquainted a little better with downtown San Diego. It's like... I've been down there enough to be over it. I've been over it plenty of times actually... but it's a little different this time. It's enjoyable being down there and "working" in the environment San Diego's downtown provides. As usual, I obviously won't be leaking any of the photos that will be used for the article, but some behind-the-scenes pictures will be posted and I'll try my best to keep everyone updated, while remaining anxious and curious all the same.

Myself and photo-wiz Andy Ortega didn't meet up with anyone until about 3:30 Saturday, and after thinking about it, we only skated two spots. BUT... I'd rather handle biz at two spots than check out 20 and not get shit. The day was fun... check the captions.

About to head home.

Stuart did this for fun a few times... he left with more than a grind.

Hello Beautiful.

"Fuckin' skaters" Hahahahahahaha

This is just what we do.

Dome, comin' in hot.

Mr. Ortega, Soggybones skate Photographer

Robbed.


Nuckols in the mix!



The night ended with some Yellow Curry and a beer.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment