Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On September 1, 2010 Adam Knight sent me an e-mail containing a documentation of his travels in Baja Mexico with 3 other dudes. I got invited to go on this trip a few months before it actually happened to document the project these 4 were doing, but being myself, I never really put enough effort into planning it, nor did I shape my schedule to make it happen... so Adam went and documented the entire thing (and did a way better job than I would have done anyways). I have a version of the story I edited, but after reading it, I simply didn't like it as much. Adam's style and slang is so raw, and he's seriously such a sick writer... he's also the first contributor to Swamp Ass EVER, so high-five to Adam. I copy and pasted the entire story Adam sent me, completely unedited, onto some photographs that were snapped by photographer Jeff Vytical. I have nothing to do with this story other than my awful attempt at laying out Adams words over Jeff's photos. The story is so ripping... honestly. So read the entire thing... and on Tuesday of next week I'll have the story in simple text, as well as A FUCKING HEAP of leftover photos that Vytical shot. I have so many leftovers lurking in the shadows of my hard drive that will definitely be seen.

Cheers to Adam and the rest of the crew for sending me this. It's probably the best thing that's ever been on here. ha. and P.s. CLICK THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE. It'll be 100 times easier to read. Shout!
[]B













1 comment:

  1. dude ive been to that exact spot under the LA PAZ entrance sign!! Whole story was sweet!

    ReplyDelete