Sunday, September 12, 2010



I haven't been to Knob Hill for a long time. In my book, this school is legendary. Everyone has that spot where you grew up skating, the first set of stairs you blast down, or just that schoolyard you'd spend weekends at shredding for fucking hours. For me, that spot is Knob Hill. It was the first school I've been arrested at, too. (When I was 15. Mom was hyped.) But today we sailed through our hours of shredding perfectly. I showed up with Anthony (Robles) early in the day while waiting for our friend Alex to show up. While waiting, our friends Waylon, Stuart, and Yogi all hopped over the fence and were just as surprised to see us, as we were them. And moments later, the homies Brandon (Barron) and Paulo (Cano), came lurking through the hallways to greet us with high fives.

Besides Alex bashing the fuck out of his dome, the day was tight. Yogi blasted a back 180 over the rail for fun. (My bad on no photos), and Waylon and Alex got a piece of the gap out ledge. Paulo hopped across the infamous roof gap, and everyone just got to chill hard. Knob's fucking sick. There was even a new pack of shredder kids murdering the 8 when we got there. I saw a 360 flip go down by like a 12 year old, and some other homie was blasting front 360's over the handrail for giggles. Who the fuck are these kids! And where do they get so good?

Paulo Cano jumping roofs n shit

high fives for good times

Alex Pedroza staying on his grind

and again...

and again...

Ground Patrol

AHAL;KADkhae;lkadfasd;lckejieah!!!

Waylon did this like 3rd try... that's why my angle looks like this.


The media section

Agony.

Raw.

Sweating blood, bro.

Alex Pedroza... he'll be bock'

Cheers to Sundays, skateboarding, and homies. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment