Monday, January 11, 2010

bangers, bangers, bangers...

Well sitting in my inbox, as I type this, are Chris Mohney's photos from this weekend, and a few others I had on deck to use. Chris went out with Old School Chris and shot a few sequences and a few stills, and my reaction is hyped, hyped, hyped. Today I'll be shooting the questions over to Chris, and by Friday the whole interview will be up and complete. It will be super good, Chris is my good friend of many years man and I'm hyped to be doing this!

Well, keep checking in, and Friday the Interview will be up.

ALSO! keep checking back at some of the older interviews I've posted from November and December... There's some cool ones that I wish I could bring back... Alex Pedroza, Waylon Hendricks, Bobby Johnson, Greg Valencia, Alex Zarate, Vicente Rosales, Stephen Lawyer, and of course Anthony Nuckols is the most recent one. So check them out if you're bored.

-BBswamps

No comments:

Post a Comment