Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010

That was the first time I've had to write "2010" this year, weird.

Well it's Saturday, we made it. Today I have Chris Mohney out shooting some photos and handling business for his interview that will be up on Friday, the 15th. I've known Chris forever, and though I unfortunately won't be out there on the sesh while he's shooting the photos, there is not a drip of doubt in my mind that Chris won't come back with bangers, bangers, bangers...

Um, other than that, I want to thank BEN CANO for coming up with a grip new headers for me. In time I'll be changing it up every so often, as will I post the ones he's sent me so far. He refuses to do an interview with me, but one day I will get one so I can post more of his work because it needs to be seen.

Well as the week unfolds I'll have a few things to post, Bob if your reading this hope your having fun out in New York--send me pictures soon.

Welp, that's about it for now... keep lurking, keep spreading the word, and I'll keep finding stuff to blabber about.

Adios!

-BBswamps

No comments:

Post a Comment