Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2010

(From the SwampArchives; Santa Barbara Morning,09, heading North)


So I hope you all enjoyed Chris's interview, as well as Nuckol's which was before Chris's this year. There are a handful of interviews from last year located under "Older Posts," so if you click that it will give you access to those.

Looking forward; I have a sick line-up of interviews in the works right now, I'm trying to set something up as to where I can knock them all out around the same time, and post them like every other day or so... either way, it's a sick line up and they should be good interviews. I also have my first real music piece coming up with Austin Tirado of North County's ARROWS, and that should be one of the better stories I've covered.

Also, in the skateboarding world, I'll have Eric Bennett answer a few questions for me, as well as put together a new Montage of the madness he's been filming lately for his upcoming/long awaited video, Wheels Of Misfortune, that will be in his interview that should be up by Friday--hopefully.

Other than all this, it's Saturday... it's ripe and early, 7am on the dot, I'm getting all my shit together and getting ready to head down to CV park to do some warming up and hit downtown for the day...

I'll have a case and a cooler and hopefully a smooth posse roaming around downtown today, so if anyone wants to meet up give me a call.

Happy Skateboarding, adios.

-BBswamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment