Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alex Zarate Interview -- Tomorrow

(Just a little tease--Fiend Skull, on point, by Alex Zarate)

So after weeks of me lagging, constant phone/text tag, and a handful of e-mails, Alex and I finally connected and I sent him his nice batch of questions.

As we speak he's at home, enjoying a beer, and answering the questions. By noon tomorrow the full interview will be up, as well as a GRIP of pictures I've personally picked out of Alex's tattoos and art work. I'm seriously hyped on this interview, Alex is an awesome dude and his work is fucking amazing so you should be in for a treat.

Anyways--does anyone even read this shit? Welp, either way... don't care.

Keep lurking--I'll keep posting!

I'm now leaving the swamp... adios.

-bbswamps

1 comment:

  1. hell yeah i be reading this stuff...keep it coming g. LONG LIVE THE SWAMP KINGS AND KEEP SWINGING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete