Thursday, December 10, 2009

Update 12.10

So I feel like I'm lagging on this a bit--and I admit, I am.

Eric Bennett's interview will be postponed to a further date because him and a small posse are heading out to AZ to film and destroy it in the desert. The upside though is that he will have a lot of new footy to post, and a lot of good stories to talk about. So keep lurking for that.

Besides Emuns though, Alex Zarate and I should be meeting up sometime this weekend to shoot a couple photos, and finish up his interview. (I might even get the Swamp inked and official) So lurk for that too.

Skated Bishop today with all the old homies... it was good to see everyone.

Shout Outs to: Emuns, BC, EUGENE, DREW V, JET, AND MIKE D, it was good too see you fools and I was hyped to catch a sesh with everyone.

I have a few ideas, and a few people in line for next month, being that it is going to be January--a new year, I'm going to officially have this thing set up, one hundred percent, and proper. Structure is the key man, and I'm locked out.

Keep reading, and THANK YOU to everyone who continues to, or hypes it up.

Sorry no pictures or videos today.

Check out the ALEX PEDROZA, WAYLON HENDRICKS, BOBBY JOHNSON, AND VICENTE ROSALES interview's below though... and all the other bullshit that's mixed up and jumbled amongst this page.

Love to the sexy's man.

-bb'sswamped

No comments:

Post a Comment