Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Twelve/9

So I have a different type of interview in the works right now with my good friend Alex Zarate coming up strictly based on my interest in his art, and himself as a person. Alex has quite a story to tell, from anything--to everything, so this will be a cool interview. Alex is a working, freelance tattoo artist, and an incredible artist just in general, and in the interview I'll have plenty of pictures of his work, and drawings alike. It will be an awsome interview, and it should be up in about a week.


And also- don't forget about the Eric Bennett Interview which is coming soon, I'll be meeting up with him tomorrow to get some questions, skate, and chill hard. I'm hoping for this to be up by Friday, but no promises. Adios!

Keep stopping by, keep reading!


-BBswamp

No comments:

Post a Comment