Saturday, December 26, 2009

(Myself in Laguna)

Basically--I'm going to remain low key until the New Year...

I have an epic line-up of shredders and a few other unique interviews on deck for 2010 and I'm super hyped.

Um basically I just want to thank everyone again who reads this, and stays updated, starting January 1st there will be a new Interview up, and every week after that a new one will be added, as well as many updates and stories in between.

Hope everyone had a good christmas, ate plenty of food, and drank plenty of beer--stay posted for the new year and again thanks to anyone and everyone reading and stuff--good looks to all.

Thats about it for now, enjoy the new year, and I'll see you guys then!

ADIOS, PEACE TO MY HOMIES AND SUPPORTERS!, AND KEEP THE FLAME BURNING INTO THE NEW YEAR...

--BBswamps

No comments:

Post a Comment